Monday, February 28, 2011

BOY!! 15 weeks

This is our cute little BOY at 15 weeks. Yes you read correctly. I know it is early, but that is the benefit of getting an ultrasound every week. He is growing right on track and I can already start seeing his perfect anatomy. Yeah for kidneys!!! Unfortunately the last few ultrasounds this little one has been shy. Sorry, no good profiles just yet but don't worry- I'll keep trying ;)

Other news on the front- James had an interview with the U of U audiology program. This is our top choice school so we were very happy when the interviews went well. We should hear back from them sometime this week!!! We will keep you posted.










1 comment:

  1. YAY!! We love boys! If we ever have a girl I'm sure we'll love girls, too!:) CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to hear the news about James' school. I would love to go to him to have him check my hearing. I have all sorts of issues going on with my right ear. ARGH! We're happy for you.

    ReplyDelete